If you have a Facebook page, online e-store or selling your products in online marketplace, then here are 6 reasons to use images as part of your marketing tactics.
- Contents with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- 37% increase in engagement is experienced when Facebook posts include photographs.
Research data gathered by: MDG Advertising
Infographic by MDG Advertising
If you are selling online, keep in mind that product image is the king. You can pull loads of traffic to your site if you have attractive product photo. It is not difficult to DIY your own product photo as you can snap great photos with your smartphone. Find out how HERE.